I primarily play Nintendo consoles, but I have a very neglected PSP and a super-old PS3 that can play PS1 games.
What I’m playing
- Animal Crossing New Leaf (as if you didn’t know!)
- Lego City Undercover WiiU & 3DS
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate – trying the hunting horn this go around
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Etrian Odyssey IV (I think I’m at the end…)
- Pokémon Black 2 (beaten)
- Pokémon White 2 (just starting)
- Pokémon Dream Radar (got all the unlockable legendaries and haven’t touched it since…)
- ã¨ã³ã ã›ã©ã†ã¶ã¤ã®æ£® – Animal Crossing New Leaf (takes up all my time)
- ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒ³ã‚¿ã‚¸ãƒ¼ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ• – Fantasy Life – I just picked this up and hope to play. It looks amazing, but I’m intimidated by new JP games.
- ç‰§å ´ç‰©èªžã¯ã˜ã¾ã‚Šã®å¤§åœ° – Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (on hiatus)
- Bravely Default Flying Fairy ♥ (on hiatus)
- ã‚ãŒã¾ã¾ãƒ•ã‚¡ãƒƒã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã‚¬ãƒ¼ãƒ«ã‚ºãƒ¢ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ã‚ˆãã°ã‚Šå®£è¨€ – Style Savvy Trendsetters – The new DLC keeps sucking me in
- ãƒã‚±ãƒƒãƒˆãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒ›ãƒ¯ã‚¤ãƒˆï¼’ – Pokémon White 2 (at the elite four I should just beat it)
- ãƒ¢ãƒ³ã‚¹ã‚¿ãƒ¼ãƒãƒ³ã‚¿ãƒ¼ï¼“ï¼§ – Monster Hunter Ultimate (playing again thanks to HD version)
What I’m looking forward to
Ugh! I am on game overload, but Shin Megami Tensei IV looks interesting. I’m contemplating Tomodachi Collection, but I don’t think I have enough time for it.